Rooted in over 38 years of experience, LiviusPrep is looking for people who are creative, innovative, unique, and most importantly can build genuine relationships with students. We are looking for responsible, knowledgeable tutors who want to jump in with both feet to help us grow our company and connect with students both in Massachusetts and around the world.
Our students are eager to get back into the centers, so we're actively hiring instructors who are willing to work in-person. We are looking for an experienced a qualified Creole/English bilingual tutor who may also be looking to extend into other subjects (English, test prep, etc.)
What we ask of you:
- Maintain an accurate calendar and be available at least five hours per week
- Have completed your vaccinations and be willing to tutor in-person at one of our centers in Massachusetts (Newton, Wellesley, and Lexington)
- Provide notes after each session
- Engage with the team and communicate openly and regularly with those who support you
Are you the right fit?
- You are computer literate
- You are reliable and punctual and live within a reasonable commute of at least one of our Massachusetts centers
- You know how to connect with your students
- You want to be a part of an exciting company as it grows
- You have completed at least four years of college
- You have a passion for inspiring students to reach their full potential
- You are eligible to work in the U.S. and can successfully complete a federal I-9 form and a national background check
What you get from us:
- Hourly rates starting at $30
- Additional income based on referrals as well as overall awesomeness
- Paid training
- Ability to complete sessions online in addition to in-person appointments
- Flexible schedule, but some nights and weekends are expected
- 401k plan with match (qualifying conditions apply)
If this sounds like a job that excites you, please send us your resume telling us why we NEED you on our team.