AP-level math and science tutor
Rooted in almost 40 years of experience, Livius Prep is looking for people who are creative, innovative, unique, and most importantly can build genuine relationships with students. We are looking for responsible, knowledgeable tutors who want to jump in with both feet to help us grow our company and connect with students both in Massachusetts and around the world.
Our students are eager to get back into the centers, so we're actively hiring instructors who are willing to work in-person. Math support is in high and immediate demand right now, but we also have need for sciences and test prep educators as well.
What we ask of you:
- Maintain an accurate calendar and be available at least five hours per week
- Be within reasonable driving distance of our center in Lexington, Massachusetts
- Provide notes after each session
- Engage with the team and communicate openly and regularly with those who support you
Are you the right fit?
- You are computer literate
- You are reliable and punctual and live within a reasonable commute of our Lexington, Massachusetts center
- You know how to connect with your students
- You want to be a part of an exciting company as it grows
- You have completed at least four years of college
- You have a passion for inspiring students to reach their full potential
- You are eligible to work in the U.S. and can successfully complete a federal I-9 form and a national background check
What you get from us:
- Hourly rates starting at $30-35
- Additional income based on referrals as well as overall awesomeness
- Paid training
- Ability to complete sessions online in addition to in-person appointments
- Flexible schedule, but some nights and weekends are expected
- 401k plan with match (qualifying conditions apply)
If this sounds like a job that excites you, please send us your resume telling us why we NEED you on our team.
The Livius Prep Equal Opportunity Commitment: Livius Prep is an intentional equal opportunity employer. We foster a climate of purposeful inclusion where all can feel safe, valued, and supported. We cultivate a diversity which includes differences in sex, age, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, and gender identity. These beliefs and practices inform all of our decisions, including our employment decisions. If you meet the qualifications of this role, we encourage you to apply!